• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Count down!!!!!!!!

rpraterxj

NAXJA Forum User
21 days!!!

Time is flying already!!!

21 !!!!!!!!!!

3 weeks to get a lof stuff done.....

:repair: :repair: :repair:

I made this as a joke to remind my wife thought Id share ..... and yes I am a dork :gee:

event.png

Thanks!

I guess I am litle off this morning....

10 days to go!!!!!!!!!!

:roll: :roll: :cheers: :party:

Last edited:
GSequoia said:
Are you trying to stress out those of us who dont' have their crap together?

:cheers:

LOL....

I am in the same boat! My junk is in my garage, coming apart tonight!!!!

Got my Rock Krawler Xfactor Long Arm on last Sunday. Took 10.5 hrs. Looks great. Still need to add the xfactor crossover steering conversion to go before the Meet. Looks like I'm not going to be able to get the 8" Lift and AGR Rock Ram installed before this upcomming event.

Oh Well, it's not going to keep me from going though.

dzraces said:
UMM starting to look like I wont make it.......:(
I hate and I do mean HATE my boss...not only do I have to work this weekend and all week next week I have to be at work 2am monday after big bear. :mad:

at least I didnt get sent to Utah, so i still get to go :clap: had to show my boss the reservation I made weeks ago to get him to send someone else

dzraces said:
at least I didnt get sent to Utah, so i still get to go :clap: had to show my boss the reservation I made weeks ago to get him to send someone else

all depends on if he would send you with your XJ, and if you were anywhere near Moab.

I got my front locker installed (thanks remi) and am ready for a long weekend!!!

1 WEEK!!!!!

Shuddup!!

I still havne't done jack. Gonna work on the Jeep tomorrow after running around today to pick up stuff but it's gonna be tight. Unfortunatly my late work last night ran into a snag so now I have to go back this eveing and finish it up. (Which means potentially working real late tonight cutting into tomorrow mornings Jeep work).

Work sucks!

Back