• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sierra Chapter roll call

Where in the Sierra Chapter do you live?

• Total voters

Bryan C.

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Seems like the Sierra chapter has lost touch with a few of our long time members. Add to that the number of new people who have joined, and I honestly have no fricken clue where everyone is from. So lets start our own version of the poll that never dies. Where in the Sierra chapter are you from? Everyon who frequents the Sierra Chapter is encouraged to post in this poll, even if you aren't from our area.

Last edited:
Davis, CA. Where's Phil to come be my Davis buddy? :D

off topic: BC you know anything about the packets from NAXJA? I joined a month ago, and haven't seen my packet yet.

sharpie1k said:
Davis, CA. Where's Phil to come be my Davis buddy? :D

off topic: BC you know anything about the packets from NAXJA? I joined a month ago, and haven't seen my packet yet.

Be patient. There has been a change in the recorder position and the new guy, Ghost, is still getting up to speed. It should be on its way soon. :)

I'm on the northcoast in Eureka....

San Luis Obispo(School) and Avalon(Home)

Phil said:
In the machine shop until 8, three nights a week.

Im looking at parts and rough cut pieces, and wishing i could be in the machine shop more than 3 hours a week.

Out toward the Delta in beautiful (cough,cough) Pittsburg.

Live in Chico, i would like a couple of sierra chapter stickers, who do i contact to get some?

Back