• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep XJ Light Rack Prototypes. 2 available.

jcroffroad

www.jcroffroad.com
We have two painted Prototypes of our new Light Racks available.

One rack (pictured on top in the picture) is Painted Semi-gloss black and will fit lights that are 6" in diameter (ex. Hella 500's) $75

The other rack (pictured at the bottom of the picture) is painted Hammertone black and will fit lights that are 5" diameter and smaller. $50

LightRackProtoTypes.jpg

LightBarAngle.jpg

Email me at [email protected]

Looking good! Wouldnt happen to still have the prototypes still for sale would you:?! :D

I would almost wanna say install the bar "backwards" and put the light ontop of the bar? I would how that would look...

Looking good! Wouldnt happen to still have the prototypes still for sale would you:?! :D

I would almost wanna say install the bar "backwards" and put the light ontop of the bar? I would how that would look...

I was thinking the similar.. I bought the prototype for the 5" lights so I'm gonna see what it looks like when it gets here. I was thinking turn it backwards, but still mount the lights below. It'll kind of follow the windshield line.. Either forward or back, I think it'll look bada$$ :D

I was thinking the similar.. I bought the prototype for the 5" lights so I'm gonna see what it looks like when it gets here. I was thinking turn it backwards, but still mount the lights below. It'll kind of follow the windshield line.. Either forward or back, I think it'll look bada$$ :D

Would you mind putting up some pics of it installed backwards, if that's what you do?

Back