• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NWFest 2011

Nice pics ben.

thanks but i didnt take the picts, they were taken by my guest chriss

Where are all of the Fireside posing pics that took place Saturday Night, around 1 am... Lots of thumbs up.. a certain jeep... maybe some beers in the pics...

Where are they posted?

Where are all of the Fireside posing pics that took place Saturday Night, around 1 am... Lots of thumbs up.. a certain jeep... maybe some beers in the pics...

Where are they posted?
Talk to the the future Madam President-Elect.

Also, did anyone find an extra map in with there stuff? I'm missing my colored, taped together, FS map. Not a big deal, but it would be nice to get back.

Talk to the the future Madam President-Elect.

Also, did anyone find an extra map in with there stuff? I'm missing my colored, taped together, FS map. Not a big deal, but it would be nice to get back.

I believe Either Nick or I have it. I am thinking he does, he was going to lead us on a run with it. Then we ended up following Kris.

I will check.

Ben I gata say, your rig is looking pretty good.

Is that Joe who didn't bring a spare set of U-joints?! That would explain why he left his rig at camp...

Ben I gata say, your rig is looking pretty good.

Is that Joe who didn't bring a spare set of U-joints?! That would explain why he left his rig at camp...

That was fixed on the trail. I always have a couple fresh u-joints in my bag.

Back