• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Raffle Sponsors - Thank You!

karstic

NAXJA Forum User
I just want to thank all those who donated prizes to the raffle!!!

Off the top of my head that would be

• Loose Nuts Enterprises
  • Tow Woods Driveshafts
  • Force Batteries
  • Mike "Have you seen my Woody?" Rollins
  • Andy "Purple is the new chrome" Steiner

There are probably others that I don't know of, so thanks.

The raffle coordinator will add to the list when his work loosens the noose around his neck. I just wanted to get this out there to let you know you haven't been forgotten.

And if you won a raffle prize, send a thank you to the spoonsor of your prize, Let them know that you appreciate what they do for NAXJA, your club!

Thanks to all who donated and supported the raffle.

I bought a Tom Woods driveshaft in April. I'll be sending them a Thank You email not only for the quality product, but for the sponsorship as well.

Thanks to Loose Nuts Enterprises for their donation.

I won two $50.00 certificates, However, I already have a winch bumper and would like donate them to anyone in the Socal chapter in need. Just PM me with your mailing info and I'll send them out.

mdickerson said:

I won two $50.00 certificates, However, I already have a winch bumper and would like donate them to anyone in the Socal chapter in need. Just PM me with your mailing info and I'll send them out.

i dont "need" em... but i'll take ur old rock rails off your hands hehe :D

I would like to say THANKS to all who sponsored the event also. I won alot of goodies. it was a FIRST.

Well thanks Everyone who sponsored the Event.

NICK

The certificates are now on their way to their new owners.

Originally Posted by mdickerson

Back