• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Registration - Again

R

RStormblade

Please delete this message, my prior post and this account. I'd like to use a different username. Thanks

RS

This is my new username. Got the email by using a different email addy. RStormblade account used my Yahoo (Paid) email and the Spam Blocker caught it. Received the Verification email, but cannot change anything in my UserCP as it gives me the following error,

"XJStorm, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

Any help would be great.

Test

Thanks for resending my registration email for this account. I'd still like to delete this RStormblade account and use the XJStorm instead. Thanks for any help.

Once I get the RStormblade account removed so I can change my email on this account, I'll be putting in for a 2 year membership. :D

/nudge nudge

Thanks bud! Off I go to get my membership.

Back