• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

December Submissions

REWSTER

BACON!
NAXJA Member
Tis the season for giving right! so here i go being a nice guy and giving you one last chance to post what ever your wheeling rig is, open theme. if you drive something other than an XJ/MJ on the trail, you're kinda like that creepy uncle but we will still invite you over for the Holiday ham. hell even the grinch got to sit with little Cindy lou who by the end of the book.so post them up what ever you wheel XJ/MJ/ZJ/TJ/WJ/LJ.

e9y2y8yh.jpg

This is our trail rig. Granted the black one is no longer around but the blue one is and is getting used this weekend.

Creepy uncle?

20131110_134110_zps8f0fd986.jpg

DSCN4095_zpsa7d9d6b2.jpg

1996, 4.0, AW4, NP231.

Front axle: D30 with superior alloy shafts, 4:88 gears, Lock right locker, Teraflex High steer knuckle, home brewed heim steering.

Rear axle: Ford 8.8, 4:88 gears, LSD, disc brakes

Suspension: RK 3 link in the front with 5.5" coils, 1.5" UBE's in the rear, 2" shackles, bravada bastard pack. 35x13.5x15 BFG Krawlers on Soft 8's

IMG_83668396467878_zps5971998b.jpg

2012-01-14_14-12-53_171.jpg

Cool got our 3. Aaron did you want to give a little description of your rig or just have us vote on your pics :D

Cool got our 3. Aaron did you want to give a little description of your rig or just have us vote on your pics :D

Well, mine is clearly the coolest one! :laugh3:

97XJ 4.0 AW4 NP231 w/SYE
D30 w/Alloy shafts, Lockright and 4.10's
8.8 w/truetrac and 4.10's
JCR bumpers and armor, tail light boxes
HDOR "flex accessible" Hybrid cage w/ rocker replacements
15x8 soft 8's tucked insde 33x10.5 KM2"s
All interior lights replaced with LED's
Lightforce 170's

Forgive me, i'm a wittle swow! :D

He probably figured the Broab pic would clinch the victory. :D

Ha ha, hell yea Broab!

Ben do you want to through up another pic? i will get the poll rolling tomorrow.

Due to a clerical error. i failed to realize the FlexdXJ won back in July. one of the rules is "winning Rig's can not enter twice in one calendar year." so were gonna pull him out of the ROTM.

anyone else want to jump in there?

Why not

99 XJ, 196k miles, stock (for now).

sorry sir terrehautian beat ya to the punch.

Back