• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4340 Chromoly Axles for Dana 30 - 10% off Naxja Special!

Just Differentials

Differentials and Axles!
Now in stock, 4340 chromoly Dana 30 front axle kits by Nitro Gear & Axle. (fits XJ, TJ, ZJ, YJ) These are STRONG. Includes Inner axles, outer axles, and forged Spicer 5-760x u joints. Features Lifetime warranty on the axles.

10 % off NAXJA Special

AX W24110 $539!

Also available: Ring & pinions, carriers, lockers, LSD units, Rear axles, u/joints, diff covers, U/bolt yokes, wheel spacers, & More!! Email or call, we have HUGE inventory of differential parts.

Nitro_chromoly_TJ.JPG

Do you machine these in house from 'blanks'? Or are they outsourced to another company? Which country are they made in? Thanks.

The lifetime warranty is a nice touch.

I'd like to know this also. I'm not familiar with the Nitro Gear & Axle brand.

Add a pair of HD axle tube seals for $55!
product_image_4.gif

Now in stock, 4340 chromoly Dana 30 front axle kits by Nitro Gear & Axle. (fits XJ, TJ, ZJ, YJ) These are STRONG. Includes Inner axles, outer axles, and forged Spicer 5-760x u joints. Features Lifetime warranty on the axles.

10 % off NAXJA Special

AX W24110 $539!

Also available: Ring & pinions, carriers, lockers, LSD units, Rear axles, u/joints, diff covers, U/bolt yokes, wheel spacers, & More!! Email or call, we have HUGE inventory of differential parts.

Anybody buy a set of these, if so what do you think about them?

How many splines?

Is the price 539 before the NAXJA discount?

~Alex

Last edited:
Do you machine these in house from 'blanks'? Or are they outsourced to another company? Which country are they made in? Thanks.

The lifetime warranty is a nice touch.

How about an answer on this one? I would like to know where these are manufactured, are the splines rolled or cut. These things do make a difference.

How about an answer on this one? I would like to know where these are manufactured, are the splines rolled or cut. These things do make a difference.

Just Differentials appears to be ignoring this question. That's a mistake in my opinion. Where a product is made is just one factor among many in my purchasing decisions. However, when a vendor or manufacturer hides information, or attempts to dodge questions that they're afraid to answer, a serious red flag is raised. I will not do business with such a vendor.

I for one, will hold out for my presently back-ordered Superior Evolutions. Of course, if Ron Stobaugh (formerly of AlloyUSA) and MotiveGear/MidwestTrucks get a decent product out before then, I may end up cancelling my Superior order. Or if Just Differentials nuts up and answers our questions, I will consider them too.

Actually we are pretty busy to be posting on forums all the time. Our phone number & email address are posted all over so you can contact us easily if you need to. Additionally, we are a titanium level sponsor and are offering a special discount to NAXJA members.
As for the axles, they are imported as are most axle shafts. They are 4340 with nice black coating, rolled splines etc. We have had problems with other manufacturers axles so we did a lot of research to ensure these are a great product. We are confident with the quality of these axles and have a lifetime warranty on them.

Just Differentials appears to be ignoring this question. That's a mistake in my opinion. Where a product is made is just one factor among many in my purchasing decisions. However, when a vendor or manufacturer hides information, or attempts to dodge questions that they're afraid to answer, a serious red flag is raised. I will not do business with such a vendor.

I for one, will hold out for my presently back-ordered Superior Evolutions. Of course, if Ron Stobaugh (formerly of AlloyUSA) and MotiveGear/MidwestTrucks get a decent product out before then, I may end up cancelling my Superior order. Or if Just Differentials nuts up and answers our questions, I will consider them too.

Yes, they will accept full circle snaprings, and are available as a package, or each axle individually, or you can upgrade to different u/joints. We pretty much have it all. Just call us or email.

Will these shafts take full circle clips? And can you just sell them minus the u joints? If you guys do, how much without u joints? Thanks again.

i am looking for 30 spline rear 44 jeep shafts - i saw you have a deal on eBay with Yukon axle logos - are they Yukon axle shafts? can y'all install studs and press on bearings and retainer plates?

Back