• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OX Super Joints

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loose_Nuts_Enterprises

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Loose Nuts Enterprises is running a special for NAXJA members on the OX Super Joints.

$135.00 each.................CA residents add 7.75% sales tax......plus shipping.

ox_u-joint.jpg

mad maXJ said:
do you price match?
Yeah I could to a certain extent. That drivetrain superstores price is really good, only $5.00 less than my price. It's pretty tough to compete with those huge mail order outfits when they can afford to buy hundreds at a time, when I'm buying 10. But I'll do the best I can for you guys.

Dan

ya know, i would be happy to pay that extra $10 to help out a smaller business and an an XJ owner. problem is I need to come up with several hundred bucks before i can worry about spending the extra $10... speaking of which, do you have Warn (or other) alloy shafts? You can PM me a price for 2 OX joints and alloy shafts for an '80 Waggy D44 if you like.

i'm interested in the OX ujoints. Is the sale still going on? I'm building a D44 front axle for my XJ. Thanks, Danno

Dan Turner said:
Loose Nuts Enterprises is running a special for NAXJA members on the OX Super Joints.

$135.00 each.................CA residents add 7.75% sales tax......plus shipping.

ox_u-joint.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back