• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Yukon Dana 30 Front Axles New 375$

RWKHausSupply

NAXJA Forum User
I have a set of Inner and Outer Yukon 4340 chromoly axles new never installed. These do fit full circle Ujoint retainer clips.

400$

Only One Set...

From Yukon:
Yukon's 4340 axles are manufactured using the latest technologies and the highest quality materials to ensure high strength and long life. Limited Lifetime warranty covers manufacturing defects and axle breakage for as long as you own the vehicle. This warranty is not transferable to another party. "No Questions Asked" replacement for first warranty return, however Yukon reserves the right to either replace axle or refund original purchase price after the first warranty claim. Yukon (through Randy's Ring & Pinion) makes final determination on warranty considerations.

I know they have Limited Lifetime Warranty but do you know if these are the ones with the fixed stub shafts? I had heard they had issues with the manufacturing processes and stubs were breaking like crazy. But I've also heard they've fixed that in their newer process.

I know they have Limited Lifetime Warranty but do you know if these are the ones with the fixed stub shafts? I had heard they had issues with the manufacturing processes and stubs were breaking like crazy. But I've also heard they've fixed that in their newer process.

That was about 2 years ago or more...

PM Sent

Still for sale...

375$

Ok Dean... lol you can have em.. I couldnt tell from the PM if you were serious or not really. and I cleaned otu a bunch of PMs and think yours was one of em.

email me.

Back