• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SOCAL MEET AND GREET

Sounds good!

Yes

Dang it, Cal... I was hoping you could make it. Why don't you OC folk (you, Peter, Kyung, Josh, Rollins, etc) arrange a carpool to LampPost Pizza in Vista for July or August? You guys used to come down in August fairly regularly.

1st Tuesday still applies, and we still do LampPost some of them. If I know you're planning to come down, we can do Lamppost for the sentimental value (and their beer's better again, too!)

You and Bricker can just Zoom in to it. Since you'll both be in NY.

I make a mean cheese toast, modeled after Clearman's. So, that's covered. And my beer cellar arguably beats out anything the boat has.

A Zoom session would not be the same as being there, but it might be a substitute of sorts.

Who's bringing the laptop?

David Bricker / SYR

You and Bricker can just Zoom in to it. Since you'll both be in NY.

Yes, THIS!! :)

If someone reminds me (making note in my phone, but...), I can probably bring a laptop.

Last edited:
Hey Bricker,

Were you trying to buy a tractor in Lucerne today???

Hmm, not that I'm aware of. I'm stuck in NY for the foreseeable future, or at least until the house is fixed up and on the market.

David Bricker / SYR

I bought a tractor from a guy who said another interested buyer was in Hawaii and wanted his son to pick it up....sounded like you.

I look forward to seeing folks on Saturday!!

Back