• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Great Low $$ Re-Gear Special - 419$ XJ Gears & Master kits

RWKHausSupply

NAXJA Forum User
For a Limited Time (Currently till April 28th, but may change).

Starting at $419 you get:

You get Front & Rear Gears AND Front & Rear COMPLETE Master install kits that even include front axle seals (not some sub-par kit).

These Strong Gear Sets that are among the best in the industry. By using better materials, machining, & heat treating, This ensures a strong, long lasting setup. Every new application is put through multi point inspections.
Precision machining & heat treating processes ensure strength and excellent fitment.

You can Add 4 series carriers for a discount, as well as LOW Priced Spartan Lockers for a Huge savings!

CLICK HERE TO GOTO SALE

You can choose from D30 low pinion or high pinion front. Dana 35, 44 or C8.25 rear. And what ratio you want.

We ship from 3 Different warehouses nation wide and you get your parts FAST! Just ask around.

RWK Haus Supply is your lowest price and fastest shipping, go to drivetrain source!

Robert
RWK Haus Supply
[email protected]

Just ordered more drive train parts from Robert, what a pleasure to do business with.

Typically the gears in the USA Standard box are South Korean. The same gears that many other companies box also. Quality wise, is on par with 90% of the boxed sets out there since they are the same factories. And better then some of the other "xxxxxUSA", Sxxxxxior, etc sets...

Yes if you buy more, you save more...

Email works best for quotes.
Thanks
[email protected]

Manufacture has a planned pricing increase on June 1St!

Get your diff parts before the pricing goes up!

Still offer 6mo same as cash.

JUST LOWERED THE PRICE TO $375!

well even though the price went "Down" in the basic setup by the time you add in master kits and shipping etc. Its the same price really, and depending on what front and rear axle you have you likely did pay less if you bought before June 1st.

Re: Great Low $$ Re-Gear Special - 419$ XJ Gears & Master kits

So I gotta ask the dumb question how does you 6 Mon same as cash work out?? I tried to look on the site but I'm on my cell kinda sucks for surfing

Well I have no idea really....

Its ran thru paypal and you need to click on the link and read about it really.

Great Low $$ Re-Gear Special - 419$ XJ Gears & Master kits

Is this still an open option? Got a d30, d44 that need gears and a front locker? What can you tempt me with?

What ratio?
High pinion or low pinion D30?
What ratio now?

Back