• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Nates Slimline winch bumper, what size bolts?

JeepCherokeeGuy99

NAXJA Forum User
does anyone know the size bolts ill need?

why not just order the hardware kit from him? Its like $20 and has everything you need all in grade 8.

haha because im not sure if your aware of his customer service but, he doesnt return phone calls or emails. Ive been trying to place an order with him for a little over a month. I had to find someone who already bought it to get the bumper. Now i need the bolts.

Count the number of holes, measure the diameter of same, go to Blowe's or Homo Depot.

haha because im not sure if your aware of his customer service but, he doesnt return phone calls or emails. Ive been trying to place an order with him for a little over a month. I had to find someone who already bought it to get the bumper. Now i need the bolts.

Count the number of holes, measure the diameter of same, go to Blowe's or Homo Depot.

Yeah I know all about his customer service. I just got my non winch bumper from him a few weeks ago. But luckily he included everything I ordered. Cant help you much on the bolt size since I already installed everything.

As for the lowes/home deopt idea DONT GO THERE. I just bought 1 power steering box bolt there for almost $2 ! Then yesterday I went to Tractor supply and got a whole bag of hardware for like $4.50. They charge $3.99 a pound for grade 8 hardware instead of being raped single piece price at lowes and home depot.

I agree, there are better places to buy nuts, bolts and the like. I just figured everyone has a Lowe's/Home Depot somewhere near them. We have a great hardware place with a couple of local branches up here called Tacoma Screw. Not only are the prices better, the counter guys really know their hardware. If it's feasible, it's better to support the local guys anyhow.

Good luck finding your hardware.

I wouldn't buy anything from him. He does not return your cars and he is months late in shipping, then doesn't send you what you ordered. His products are great and his service sucks. I am speaking for my own recent experience - MONTHS WAITING and NO return calls or e-mails!

I wouldn't buy anything from him. He does not return your cars and he is months late in shipping, then doesn't send you what you ordered. His products are great and his service sucks. I am speaking for my own recent experience - MONTHS WAITING and NO return calls or e-mails!

ya its actually pretty sad. I had to buy the bumper from a member on jeepforum. He never mounted it so it was a good buy for $500 shipped and getting it in 3 days compared to 3 months. I found all the hardware i needed at Ace. Got a friend that works there so i got all of it for $10.00 But in case anyone else needs to know the bolt sizes for all the holes its (2) 3/4" bolts and the rest were 1/2"

Back