• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

97 Citron Green XJ Sport $2500 OBO

DeezUU

NAXJA Forum User
I just got this and it's not really what I was looking for so I'mma let it go for less than what I paid. Up for sale is a '97 Cherokee Sport w/125K on the clock (title reads 136K or something due to the prev' owners error when he retitled it). It's lifted 3" and sits on newish (less than 1K miles per prev owner) Yoko Geolander ATs on 15X8 alum wheels. This was a NY vehicle so there are a few rust spots on the roof and the suspension is rusty and the engine bits have a bit of corrosion, but the unibody, paint, and interior are very nice. (2 bubbled spots on the roof, 1 small hole under the raingutter from rack, 1 very small surface area on a rocker). It's got a Gibson exhaust but it currently hits the x-member (rattles like crazy) and a K&N FIPK intake. There is a full length rack/basket but it's really rusty. All aux lights work. Driver's rear door has something wacky goin on with the handle. There are also nerfbars included (also pretty rusty). It runs/drives great and has the onboard overhead comp but no radio. If you're interested, shoot an email to [email protected] or reply here.

97 Cherokee Sport
125K miles
4.0l inline 6/automatic
3" lift, 31" Yokos

$2500 OBO (no trades... need to put $$ into a delivery vehicle for the wife's biz)

restron2.jpg

xj1.jpg

xj2.jpg

xj3.jpg

xj4.jpg

xj5.jpg

xj6.jpg

xj7.jpg

xj8.jpg

xj9.jpg

Back