• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Autopal Headlight kit (NEW)

Man I am torn between not dicking over Postalxj, and not dicking over a bunch of other Jeepers who see that Motionoffroad store... They are selling those with a almost 2x markeup over what any one can buy them for off ebay...

The greatlakes XJ thread that motionoffroad store mentions looks like an advertizment. We've been talking about Autopals in a huge thread here on NAXJA for years now, and yet they're plugging a review on a small regional wheeling site?

Sorry postal its nothing personal, and I'm not trying to throw you under the bus but there's obviously some jeepers that have been mislead into paying nearly twice the price for Autopals.

Yeah i just paid 42 for mine SHIPPED. Motion Offroad isn't well recieved around NAXJA anyways! They just rebadge other people's products and call them their own!

RUN AWAY FROM MOTION OFFROAD FAST!

also they have the "diamond cut" not the E-codes so as if it isn't bad enough, they are marking up lesser H4 housings.

I still feel bad for steping on Postal's classified ad, but I had to say something.

I went to greatlakesXJ forum and quietly posted a link to the NAXJA thread. Motion offroad is a sponsor of that forum, wonder if my link gets deleted....

Well that tells me how much i searched the autopal tread on here:tears:

I'm glad your honest with me!!!!

I just don't like the lights.

Is there a reason you don't like the lights, like not bright enough or something?

Back