• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Custom 4x4 Bumper/Tire Carrier and D-ring mounts

BornAgainXJer

NAXJA Forum User
Ok, so I have been thinking about buying the Custom 4x4 Bumper/Tire Carrier combo, but can't figure out how the d-ring setup would work. The way that swingout is setup I don't see how you would get to them unless you had the swingout open. If anyone that has this setup could post a pick or just explain how it works I would appreciate it.

The d ring mounts will be welded low to the bumper to clear the tire carrier, when I ordered my rear bumper i told him that I wanted to have rear d-rings and the tire carrier and he knows what to do. Call Mike and he will explain it to you.

Los11 said:
The d ring mounts will be welded low to the bumper to clear the tire carrier, when I ordered my rear bumper i told him that I wanted to have rear d-rings and the tire carrier and he knows what to do. Call Mike and he will explain it to you.
Right on thanks, how do you like this bumper? Does it rattle? Has the hinge shown any sign of fatigue?

Bumper is great so far, the d-rings rattle a little, I havent put on the tire carrier yet cause when I got the rear bumper I didnt get the tire carrier. The carrier should be here in a week. If you ordering front and rear bumpers + tire carrrier talk to Mike and say is there anything he can do for you on the price he saved me like about a 100 bucks.

Back