• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lot of XJ parts

Empty_Pockets

NAXJA Forum User
I have some XJ parts that Im never going to do anything with Im out of the Jeep game. Looking to unload it all in one lot. $75 come take it all. Not looking to piece anything out or ship. Located in Jim Thorpe PA, or can meet in Williamstown NJ next Friday.

97-01 factory tank skid with nut strips
Ironman Fab shackle relocation brackets, practically new
factory infinity tweeters
A-pillar spot light with XJ bracket
Factory first gen sound bar that needs to be recovered

Hey, see you did relocate, congrats! And sorry to hear you're out of the jeep game. I'd be interested in taking that stuff off your hands, what kind of time frame are you looking at to be in / near Williamstown?
You may remember me I'm in Malaga, you came over one night to look at a crusty MJ 2.5.
Rich

Yeah I remember when I was looking for a 2.5 for my xj I had. Eventually I will get another Jeep but complete renovation on a house and two other car projects leave little time for Jeep's. I will be at my parents house Friday 5/29 to help them move they are retiring and moving out of NJ, not sure how long I will be around. I also work 20min from Rausch Creek so I can probably meet up during Nacfest on Thursday or Friday after work.

I work in Philly, and usually don't get back in the area until 3:30 - 4...
Looks like nacfest at some point. I do have a house in Pine Grove, which I'll be heading to this weekend straight from work. But during nacfest, I'm going up that Wednesday morning and should be free in the afternoon. I can always come to meet at your work if that is better for you.
Rich

Back