• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: Exhaust for 98 Cherokee

XJ_Otto

NAXJA Forum User
Im looking for any of the following:

Stock from the header OR downpipe back, in GOOD shape, with no rattles, etc.

Or some aftermarket contraption you have come up with that will fit like stock and, again, has no rattles and is in good shape. I have a crappy dual exhaust from the muffler back, and both pipes coming out the back of the muffler arent attached to the muffler anymore due to rot, etc. Im tired of listening to it. So a good stock system would suit me just find. Not looking to spend an arm and a leg for some fancy-schmancy system. Just something with no holes in it. Thanks!

Im located in Sevierville, TN (near Gatlinburg).

if you travel to Knoxville any, there is a good shop here which I usually use. Send me a PM if you want more info.

I think the last time I had the cat back replaced it was about $180 with tax.

i have my stock exhaust sittin' in the yard...
cut it off right at the transfercase, and replaced it with a turbo muffler and turndown...

...not sure if you wanna drive to get it, but its yours if you want... or i can bring it with me to knoxville at the end of the month.

pics upon request...

that would be correct... but, i just thought of something... mine is a 2000, and the catilytic converter(s) is located on the exhaust manifold, so there is no Cat. with my "exhaust system" i have cut off... you might have to cut it shorter, and weld it after your cat, depending on what year your XJ is...

Back