• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Misc parts 4 sale

RickBeer

NAXJA Forum User
Parts off 1996 XJ
Radiator 18mo old $50 upgraded to a 3 core
Super 50 Muffler $35
Headlight bezels both sides $10
High lift jack $40
D-30 stock axels shafts $80
RE disconnects $20
The Club steering wheel lock $5
CB radio all the gadgets on the mic. I was told it works $5
4-33-1250-15 GDY MTR's 8/32 remaining $100

hey besides the lack of tread how do the MTR's look and major rock rash?chunking? Plugs?? the price is right just want to make sure they arent compleatly shot!

I am putting on my 3in lift Tuesday and the last things I need are Disconnects so, Im interested in the Disconnects if they will fit on a 3 in lift. I am also interested in the Super 50 Muffler. Ive got the money in hand ready to go and pick them up.

Thanks,
Aaron

redneck said:
I am putting on my 3in lift Tuesday and the last things I need are Disconnects so, Im interested in the Disconnects if they will fit on a 3 in lift. I am also interested in the Super 50 Muffler. Ive got the money in hand ready to go and pick them up.

Thanks,
Aaron
PM sent

xj jak said:
hey besides the lack of tread how do the MTR's look and major rock rash?chunking? Plugs?? the price is right just want to make sure they arent compleatly shot!
If my brain is still working I have only 1 RMA repair
Thet are still on my Jeep Just waiting for the new tires to arrive this week

Just added
custom made sub box that fits perfect behide rear seat of an XJ (full length) fits 2-10in subs even room to house the amp It WILL take up some room $40.00
Tires sold
Muffler sold
Hi-lift sold
Disco's sold
CB sold
Still have the axels,Radiator
-
WTB inside door handels both pass side off 1996 XJ also need RR outside door handel

Back