• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Misc parts for sale in CT

RustyBlackXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Hey all, I started cleaning oujt my garage and found some parts left over from my old XJ. Unless noted otherwise, these items are large and/or heavy and are being listed for local pickup in CT.

1) Brand new front pad and rotor set. IMO, this is the best combo available for the XJ and it really improves the stopping power. It consists of one set of EBC Yellowstuff DP41255R pads and a pair of Centric 120.67045 premium rotors. These have never been installed or used in any way. I'd like to get $215 for everything.

2)JCR Stage 3 Sliders. These are raw metal, never installed, in the unopened box they were shipped to me in. $325

I know I have some other stuff around like 15" stock steelies with Goodyear Wranglers, plugs/cap/rotor/wires, belts, and probably more. I know I also have a set of black painted door guards (the factory bumpers that keep others from dinging your doors) for a 97-01. My 99 sport had the faded grey plastic ones so I pulled a set off a limited but never put them on. I'm not sure if anyone has any interest in those or not. I'll dig this stuff out soon but if anyone is looking for something in particular, I'll go find it. Thanks!

Back