• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Channel4 in Ouray

old_man

NAXJA Forum User
As it turns out I scored a dolly to pull the XJ. Getting it hooked up and working put me a bit behind schedule. I hope to pull out Saturday early AM. When I get to Ouray, I will be monitoring channel 4 on the cb as well as FRS. Hopefully we can use that for our general communications channel.

Kay, I have enough crap packed to outfit the invasion of D-Day...and no food. So someone hand me a sandwich about 12 hours from now..I do have a C.W. McCall CD and an empty gas can, so I should be okay..At any rate, throwing the last of the stuff in the jeep and headed out. No worries, I heard about this short cut in JU and.... ruh roh... :gee:

Take care, don't drive sleepy and see you in that one place I have written down...somewhere...it was right here a minute ago...

I'm outta here in about an hour. We're getting everything packed and tied on now.
Channel 4 it is... :thumbup:

Back