• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Denver to Ouray caravan?

rj454

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone from the metro area wanna gather someplace and make an XJ parade down to Ouray? I am planning on leaving 10-ish Saturday morn. So maybe we could meet in the Safeway parking lot, west of I-25 on Lincoln? (south of E470), or....?
Chat it up- work it out....I'm gone until Fri. 8/6/04, will check in on this thread then....

I'm heading down Friday. It's a pretty long drive and I may break it up into two segments, stopping about Gunnison. I wanted to be there early on Saturday to get things set up.

rj454,

Which route are you thinking of using? Are you gonna go down to 285 or head to the Springs and up thru Woodland park?

I'm debating - I'm used to going the 285 route but I suppose the other way wouldn't make much difference.

my wife and son and i will be heading out from lookout mtn. probably around 10 a.m. ourselves. we will be driving down through south park.
you can contact me at my folk's number: 303) 526-1079 friday evening.
we don't push it very hard though- 60-65 is about it, so you 'might' not even want to call. either way, we'll look forward to seein' you at ouray.
shalom aleichem,

Are you planning on coming across to Hwy 50 and then on to Montrose. If so maybe we could hook up somewhere around Poncha Springs or Gunnison. I should be over around there about 11 or noonish.

jrsxj98 said:
Are you planning on coming across to Hwy 50 and then on to Montrose. If so maybe we could hook up somewhere around Poncha Springs or Gunnison. I should be over around there about 11 or noonish.

I'm not sure yet, waiting to hear from yellajeep- PM me your phone number and I'll call as soon as I know. RJ

Back