• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where to have NWFest 09?

Where should NWFest 09 be?

• Naches WA

Votes: 21 55.3%
  • Evans Creek WA

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • TSF/Brown's Camp OR

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Reiter WA

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Tahuya WA

• Liberty WA

• Somewhere else

Votes: 2 5.3%

• Total voters
Naches for sure loved it last year well except of sunday:cheers: that was a mistake:puke: but im looking forward to takeing my jeep this year!

-PJ-

Is there really only the one place in Oregon? It seems to me that those mountians East of Salem / Albany should have something?? Hood River / Mt Hood area?

Naches. Fairly central, tons of trails, plenty of large group camping.

Can we get an option added for Paul's backyard?

IMG_3593.jpg
http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m111/mud1059/Wheelin/IMG_3593.jpg

:D

Naches is a good place to have it, I consider that one of my first 'real' wheeling trips. Now that I have the bugs sorted out I am ready to try again.

-Alex

There are tons of trails at Naches. With a little organization there is no reason we can't see much more of them.

And if Alex doesn't have as many issues, maybe even make it back for a wonderful dinner :eeks1:

Michael

Naches voter here. Seems like the largest area with the best location for the majority. Plus I had a blast last year, I just want to do it all in my own rig now! (Hopefully I'll be equiped with my senior present then)

~Scott

There are tons of trails at Naches. With a little organization there is no reason we can't see much more of them.

And if Alex doesn't have as many issues, maybe even make it back for a wonderful dinner :eeks1:

Michael

Would you like some ice for that :flame:

-PJ-

I believe half our issues were GPS related.;)

What are you talking about? GPS can't fix that we could only go 50 yards before having to stop and cool down.

Funny Michael.:twak:

I believe half our issues were GPS related.;)

-Alex

:)
I take/took full credit for missing dinner.
As the trail leader I should have known that your rig would have had so many issues :smootch:

Michael

Back