• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

looks like there are a lot of good ladies in the mwc...i think thats why i like the naxja mwc page better than all other jeep forums. instead of 16 year olds with jeeps their parents bought for them, we have a lot of mature (in age only) married guys...some of who are fat just like me :) i really hope soon i can actually meet some of you fellas...and the ladies too!

x2 plus there are some hawties!!!

On another note, I have superior alloy shafts in my 30. I didn't purchase them myself, I had a U-joint break and the shaft ear caught on a hub assembly bolt and twisted the ear all to hell. I'm not sure what there warranty covers or how long bla bla (can't get on their site at work). Should i waste my time calling them or should i just get a new shaft and deal with it?

I am not fat, im 240 pounds of awesomeness.

I somehow managed to have the rear exhaust hanger break, which helped the driveshaft grab onto the 02 wires and rip the 02 out of my rusty catalytic converter. looks like I get to redo my exhaust this weekend...

Ole' Lady history ? mines weird

Hmm Lets see if i can remember it all..
For Most of our relationship it has been an "open relationship"

I met my Ole' Lady a few times while playing street hockey as kids .

Then when i was 16 we started hanging out regularly and i promptly took care of her Virginity problem. since i already had a g/f she was "the other woman" for a short while until i decided i Only wanted to date girls and not have a primary G/F (mainly so i could keep all 3 of my main girls simultaneously ).

Then for the next 3 years we were together whenever i was in town because i dropped out at 16 and left home to roam the streets and experience as many places and situations as i could.

I started that out by getting a snowboard and moving to Colorado.
By the end of that 3 years I had been all over the states knew what it felt like to be hungry and sleep outside and had made alliances with some shady characters to survive and return to living inside.

But rather than become a career criminal i moved back to Stl. and got my G.e.d. And some college.. We immediately started where we left off And after 2 more years we Moved in together finally and about 2 years later had a kid .

We still were in "open relationship" mode for the next 3 years and even lived with my 2nd girlfriend for about a year. Shortly after my daughter turned 3 I decided she was beginning to understand too much about my lifestyle and we went monogamous and that's been GREAT!
And after 5 years of monogamy we are finally going to get engaged .

it ends up being
total of 16 years of being BEST friends and lovers .
3 of it with me roaming the country as a hoodlum .
10 years living together
8 years having a kid together
5 years Monogamy

At this point its a no brainer I Cant imagine there is another woman That would even consider putting up with me the way she has.
We've spent most of our relationship as Best Friends and lovers , and we like all the same stuff.
even when i was away we talked ALOT.

Besides I would be absolutely lost without them now.

Ya' Know after reading this i guess i'm pretty ate up.
As messed up as it sounds i am sure we will not end up divorced after all that

Last edited:
WOW!!!

She sounds to good for you!!!

That means keep her around!!!! ;)

Definitely too good for me I would lose my mind if my daughter put up with some maniac like me.

Im a pretty tame family man now so all she really has to put up with anymore is my jeep addiction.

Definitely too good for me I would lose my mind if my daughter put up with some maniac like me.

Im a pretty tame family man now so all she really has to put up with anymore is my jeep addiction.

You certainly have a cool wife, and your ninja daughter is one of the greatest kids I know (besides my own :D ) you would be a complete fool to walk away from your family.

If her out of pocket is only $2500, that will be cheaper than mine.

We've had three ultra sounds and our portion is almost $300 every time...

After insurance our Doc wants $600.

We haven't even touched the hospital bills.

mac 'and that's good city insurance' gyvr

Came into work today to find an early birthday present (since I am off tomorrow). My boss got me a pistol cleaning kit. My P22 isn't that dirty yet (only 350-400 rounds through it) so I won't have to use it yet.

im a meager 295 right now :) though i haven't checked in a while, i might be pushing 300...i start a fitness program on monday though, hoping to get back under 250 by the time its over

Back