• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jenny Creek Aug 15th

jeepfreak1020

NAXJA Forum User
Well now that Jeny Creek is finaly open im going to run it. Heading up there Sunday August 9th. Im planning on meeting at Ward road park in ride at 930 and then be to the trail head around 1030ish. Let me know if anyone wants to join me.

Re: Jenny Creek Aug 9th

Alright cool just let me know. Its a way fun trail. Then ill take Rollins to the top and hike to see the tunnel thats blocked off.

Ahh man, bad timing, Skully and I were just PMing about that trail for possibly Aug 15 (thats the next Saturday that I can get off). Any way you can adjust your plans? I'm waiting for Skully to get back to me.

Ya I just checked and Ill just have to be back to town around 630 so I can get to a wedding reception. So if we could do a early run that would workout great for me.

Ahh man, bad timing, Skully and I were just PMing about that trail for possibly Aug 15 (thats the next Saturday that I can get off). Any way you can adjust your plans? I'm waiting for Skully to get back to me.

He gave me a maybe.

I'm sure I could do it the next weekend instead. Ive got nothing that weekend eather

Cool, I took a few Saturdays off this Summer, to get some Wheeling in with the groups.

I have a real busy social calender but i can tear myself away for the 16 and i will get Erika and her family to go to

This would be on a Saturday Jim, can you and Erika still make it?

we're in....for either date

Does that include Saturdays?

If nobody has any objections, lets plan on Saturday Aug 15th. This sound like a fun trail, It doesn't look to be very long, (but neither was Plane Crash, and it took all day), and maybe we can convince Skully to come out and play, since this is one of the trails he wants to hit before summer ends.

Im in... (hopefully) Got another job coming in ill probably be able to request it off right away tho (since i used to work there) but i should be able to make it.

yes i can make will have to check with E thing is her husband wants to go too ' but i guess i'm ok with that' lets do our selfs a favor and if anyone wants to eat or drink bring you own lunch lots easier that way nos stoves to haul or matches to forget and everyone should have a trashbag or two in there heep :>{)))

I can not say for sure but I do want to run this before end of season. Has anyone so far listing interest in this thread ever run this trail? Very short trail but ends up in a very pretty spot...............if we were to hit this trail at 10am with out a single hitch or major stop we could be at Yankee doodle before noon.........also very narrow as there are many spots that you can not even open your doors to get out! :D

Here are my pics from last years run; Jenny Creek

We had a couple guys in the group that had major problems at the first and only obstacle. So couple hours extra added on to that run. Hypoid will remember that one!!!!:shhh: (......... I had to winch my way off the rocks as I got hung up on the skid plate.....just bad luck that day in general, although Hypoid did perfect other than putting a dent in his rocker guard.)

F-250 doing Jenny Creek and at the obstacle he ending up loosing his front axle and running the rest of the way in 2wd.

Last edited:

Ive ran the trail a few times. I know it pretty good

I think I remember you saying you ran it before, I like the trail, I just wish it was longer..................

After seeing the pics from Colo-fest on the Wheeler lake run I so want to hit that trail this year, haven't been there in a very long time!!!!!! :lickout:

I also made a comment that you can ask one of the mods to alter the other thread so you can delete the other one and not have people get confused.............:wierd:

Last edited:

I have wanted to try chinamans for a while. One of my friends that owns a toyota FJ40 just did it, he was tellin me it was a fun trail.

sounds like wheeler lake would be fun I checked out trail damage and it sound like there are bypasses on the hard stuff whats chinamans like

I think I remember you saying you ran it before, I like the trail, I just wish it was longer..................

Ya I wish it ws longer to. But its a fun trail though

After seeing the pics from Colo-fest on the Wheeler lake run I so want to hit that trail this year, haven't been there in a very long time!!!!!! :lickout:

I think 2 weeks after Jenny Creek me and my brother are going to run wheeler. Ill keep ya posed and maybe ill just set up a trip for all of us to go.

I also made a comment that you can ask one of the mods to alter the other thread so you can delete the other one and not have people get confused.............:wierd:

Ya ya i know, Im just gettting ready to send them a PM. I dont know why I started another thread :doh:

Back