• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

91 Jeep XJ (B2XJ) - $7500

loki_racer

NAXJA Forum User
001.JPG

chris%2520thompson%2520xj%2520018.jpg

My 1991 Jeep XJ is for sale. Asking $7500 (I will pay to ship it). It's located in Italy right now. Shipping to the states would take a few weeks.

230,xxx miles. Motor and transmission throw down all the power you need. D30 front with 8.25 rear (29 spline), geared 4.88. She cruises at 65mph with no problems. AC/heat work. AC was recharged professionally in 2010. The transfer case had a rebuild kit installed about 1,000 miles ago.

I'll list the mods below, but check out www.b2xj.com and the build thread.

Mods
- Flat/Matte Black Paint
- H4 housings and bulbs
- JCR LED taillight boxes
- Surco Rack with mountain bike fork mount
- WJ knuckles, with over the knuckle
- TNT Customs high steer trackbar and axle bracket
- SYE (less than 1000 miles)
- custom rear drive shaft from Oliver's
- RCV D30 axle shafts (no questions asked lifetime warranty)
- Spartan D30 locker
- Mustang injectors
- K&N CAI
- throttle body spacer
- IronMan4x4Fab motor mounts
- IronMan4x4Fab adjustable upper and lower control arms
- Deaver 5.5" springs
- one of a kind Warrior Welding front winch bumper and rear tire carrier
- Raceline Monster 17" beadlocks
- 35" Maxxis Trepadors (maybe 2000 miles on them) with spare
- interior cargo rack and window racks
- Corbeau Baja RS seats
- bedliner inside
- white dash and leds
- JCR stage 3 sliders
- JCR gas tank skid
- JCR t-case skid
- JCR lower 1/4 panel armor
- ORFAB upper 1/4 armor
- custom tube fenders from Rides of Conover
- Riddler D30 diff cover
- XCR 8,000lbs winch with synthetic line
- 46" hilift with mounts

Now for the negatives. A rat welcomed me to Italy by chewing on the seats. All cosmetic, but still annoying. The OBA York compressor has seized. I'm running the stock belt without the compressor hooked up. I will include the belt you need to run the York, but you will need to rebuild the York or get a different one. Both interior overhead lights need replaced. The passenger mirror was introduced to a tree. Cruise control works, you just need to replace the vacuum cable as the plastic end snapped off ($10 part from junk yard).

I am willing to part it out. If I get confirmed buyers for most of the parts (wheels, axles, tcase, armor), I will pay to have the XJ shipped to Charlotte, NC and you can pick the parts up.

Our life style just doesn't fit with the XJ anymore. I brought it to Italy with the hopes that I would be able to do some exploration driving in the mountains and such. It's just not happening and the XJ is just sitting in the driveway collecting dust.

Last edited:
Very nice xj man. If you do end up parting it out I would be interested in the sliders and the armor for underneath. Also the rack on top and possibly the flares. I would just love to have the whole damn thing but that's a little much lol. Pm for prices

Shameless plug for a very sweet XJ.

Where in Charlotte are you sending it (if that happens)? If you need help organizing things on this end let me know.

Thanks for the offer. I was actually going to email you later about possibly getting you to help me out with it on that end. Hopefully it sells locally to someone that wants it shipped directly to their house.

WOW, that is beautiful! and I normally don't really like the older style. free bump for someone who likes to lift but actually cares about aesthetics too.

ttt

I would consider adjusting the price if a seller wants to have me remove parts they don't want. Bumpers, wheels/tires (I have a spare set of roller 16's), winch, seats, etc. can all be removed.

She hasn't moved in a month. Someone needs to drive this joker.

NAXJA's International XJ....wonder how many countries it'll see in it's life lol.

better pic of your cargo area?

Back