• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

waggy wide track dana44 shafts?

ktm racer 419

NAXJA Forum User
Why am I having such a hard time finding them?

I am looking for some alloys for the front.

for the rear I am looking to upgrade to some 33 spline alloys, but 30 spline will do.

All i can find is for the narrow-trac axles.
where did everyone get thiers? Did you have to custom order them?

thanks in advance
-sam

Call Alloy-USA. They can usually hook you up.

866-35-ALLOY

Mosser or Dutchman can hook you up 4340 alloys to your custom length. I've had both. I feel that the mossers are superior to the dutchmans b/c they have a lot more metal around the u-joint ears. They both have about a 2 day turn-around after you give them your measurements.

matt4wheels said:
Mosser or Dutchman can hook you up 4340 alloys to your custom length. I've had both. I feel that the mossers are superior to the dutchmans b/c they have a lot more metal around the u-joint ears. They both have about a 2 day turn-around after you give them your measurements.

I think I'm going with the mosers. I'm gonna go with 30 spline max44 fronts. and 33 spline rears.

I ran mine in a J20 housing with 5.13s, a detroit and 38.5 SX's and they held up pretty well. Definetly use the full-circle snap rings. The Moser shafts will accept these. I think even Moser sells the snap rings. There's also a lot of u-joint options. If you're going for the cheaper route(non CTM,OX,etc..).......I've had a lot better luck out of Spicer 760x's versus anything you would buy at the auto-part store like brute force. Good luck man.

Back