• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Spring Creek 12 or 13?

XJhammer

NAXJA Forum User
Thinking about heading up for some wheeling. any on in?

looks like it's clear from the colorado4x4 posts..

Where exactly is this? Just outside of Springs?

riverfever said:
Where exactly is this? Just outside of Springs?

well yes and no... ;)

just outside of IDAHO springs.

ran it last weekend. should have some video soon. check projectxj.com for brian's clip.

fun trail decent rocks nice scenery. what more could you ask for?
:D

terry

Hey, looks like I can meet up on Saturday.

Whaddya say Hammer? Anyone else?

are you guys trying to tempt me?!

sounds like i better finish building this playground for the kids before the weekend...

i might be in (again).
:D

terry

Well it looks like I might not be going now. I forgot that i broke of a bolt on my rear yoke, and then today i snapped off an easy out inside. I'm tring to drill it out but that's not working too good either.

i love me jeep....

XJhammer said:
Well it looks like I might not be going now. I forgot that i broke of a bolt on my rear yoke, and then today i snapped off an easy out inside. I'm tring to drill it out but that's not working too good either.

i love me jeep....

DID YOU MEAN 11 or 12?

I have an extra yoke you can borrow. It's a D44/D30 yoke.

What time, afternoon or morning. I could do a late afternoon thing 1-2ish; 6 year old is testing for Camo belt at 11:30 in Castle Rock, I'm clear after that, and wide open on Sunday.

Last edited:
Re: Spring Creek 11 or 12?

Well looks like the saturday is day of choice so far. I don't have a problem with going later in the afternoon.

i did mean to put the 11th or 12th, must have brain farted that one

also i tried a d44 yoke (mj d44) and it was a differnt size on the bottom.

Re: Spring Creek 11 or 12?

XJhammer said:
Well looks like the saturday is day of choice so far. I don't have a problem with going later in the afternoon.

i did mean to put the 11th or 12th, must have brain farted that one

also i tried a d44 yoke (mj d44) and it was a differnt size on the bottom.
hmm I coulda swore I used my old D30 yoke on my D44 as a spare once. Either way it's availble fo ya.

From the looks of the Spring Creek post on Colorado 4x4.org a large group is starting about 10:30. I understand if you guys don't want to wait. It's going to be about 2PM before I get there.

JJ

I didn't even know about the co4x4 group.

I don't have a problem going later though, you other guys should chime in as to a good start time.

Hammer,

What cross streets in Golden are you close to? I could probably get a D30 yolk for ya (I have a friend that probably has a few laying around) and meet you at your place say 10 am, then get you back on the road and head toward Spring Creek. We could get lunch, then maybe JohnJohn would be close to getting up there by then.

How's that sound?

JohnJohn? Terry? Anyone else?

YELLAHEEP said:
Hammer,

What cross streets in Golden are you close to? I could probably get a D30 yolk for ya (I have a friend that probably has a few laying around) and meet you at your place say 10 am, then get you back on the road and head toward Spring Creek. We could get lunch, then maybe JohnJohn would be close to getting up there by then.

How's that sound?

JohnJohn? Terry? Anyone else?

Sounds great to me! Thanks. I hope Colorado4x4.org folks are done by 2 or so. They mentioned they run pretty slow. Just ring the BIGoffroad phone number if you guys are looking for me (303)506-1978; I will forward it to my cell. I think I'll hit that exit about 2PM. However post where you guys are getting lunch I might be able to skate out right after HIS testing.

Last edited:
You all know that it's a d35c yoke right, the d30 is not the same if I remember right...

Troy that sounds like a plan. I need to change my location, during school I’m up at mines, right now I’m in Westminster. Meeting at your place or say golden city brewery.... yummm beerrr, would be great.

looks like i'll probably be at home waiting for a bunch of sand to be delivered for a sandbox...

i'll keep my eye on this thread just in case.

;)

MMIXJ said:
looks like i'll probably be at home waiting for a bunch of sand to be delivered for a sandbox...

i'll keep my eye on this thread just in case.

;)

hehehe been there done that. I built a 12x12 one last summer. Lugging the sand was the worst part. The sand got delivered Saturday..and it rained that night. Moving all that Sand on Sunday morning was a PAIN

Back