• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SD Meet & Greet July 6th

XJ_Matt

NAXJA Forum User
Our First San Diego NAXJA Meet & Greet was a great sucess! So why not try again?
We'll be meeting at Backstreet Brewery/Lamppost Pizza around 7pm on July 6th this time 'round.

We are trying out this new location as to vote which one is the better of the two places for the M&G, which will be held on the first Tuesday of each month. Here is the address and a link to mapquest which will give you directions to the Brewery:

Lamppost Pizza & Backstreet Brewery
15 Main Street, Suite #100
Vista, CA 92084
(760) 407-7600

Click for Directions to Backstreet Brewery/Lamppost Pizza

See y'all there!

Matt

What about me?!

I live right down the steet in Vista off of Escondido Ave/Postal Way. I also work in San Marcos inbetween San Marcos Blvd/Rancho Santa Fe.

But I work nights :( I also work days too, but I'm off Tue/Thursday during the day.

:flipoff:

I have dog class from 6 to 7 in escondido. I will be heading to oceanside after class and may stop by if traffic is not bad.

Unfortunately, I had to miss this one on account of a surprise visit by family...

BlackSport96 said:
Unfortunately, I had to miss this one on account of a surprise visit by family...

Ya, you and everyone else! Well, not EVERYONE. Me and Mike (powerbyaj) had a great dinner on the patio.

I only saw one other XJ in the parking lot, that maybe hada budget boost on it. I also saw a green Jeep heading the other direction about 10 minutes after 7. Did we miss you? Where was everyone else? :twak:

:flipoff:

Back