• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The RRC Craigslist Thread

Nice! Too bad I already regeared.

I was thinking about it but not a huge difference from 3.55's. Plus his brackets on the 8.8 look homebrew, so I'm wondering how well done the swap is.

Clean

I'm going to get that jeep in SA if it is as he says. My son has appt with him to look at it tomorrow. Be a good project for me and my grandson... he wrecked the Prelude we gave him :(

I'm going to get that jeep in SA if it is as he says. My son has appt with him to look at it tomorrow. Be a good project for me and my grandson... he wrecked the Prelude we gave him :(

Nice. Too bad you sold that sweet front bumper.

Buying today... going to pick up next weekend or during the week :) Son said it's just as described starts right up sounds good and is solid. Looks like transfer case is shot. I will pull and look but probably will be looking for a replacement. Ed I may quiz you on where you have looked and what you may know is out there :)

Hell, the ors stubby is what I'd buy if I could sell the damn treks bumper.

Where's the finished pics?

He is welding on extraction points and a morse cable so I can engage and freespool without having to reach under and find handle. He says he'll finish this weekend.

and a morse cable so I can engage and freespool without having to reach under and find handle.

WHAT IS THIS!?!?!?! I would really like this.

You actually remove the handle of the engage/freespool on winch. Then you add (weld) a bracket. The end of the morse cable bolts to bracket. Then run cable and fasten the cable handle end. It's a push pull cable. Push to engage and if you need to release just pull out. I used to see them in a lot of military applications.

Back