• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Road Rally...Saturday, June 20

MischiefMan

NAXJA Forum User
LOL......should get a bunch of XJ's to show up for this. :roflmao:

======================================================

It's time for the third rally in the SCCA Regional Championship RoadRally Series:

The Rally Without a Name

The rally will start and end at the Texas Roadhouse in McKinney. Registration will be in the parking lot at 9:00am on Saturday, June 20th. There will be a required novice safety briefing at 8:30, followed by a short rally school (optional). The awards will be given in the restaurant, in time for (a late) lunch. The address is 3101 South Central Expressway, McKinney. They will give food awards to the class winners.

Entry fee: $20 per car for SCCA members, and $30 for non-members. You may register online at http://www.motorsportreg.com/index..../uidEvent/4747AE1A-C11D-9A9D-94656368A50A3AC1 . Create an account if needed, then follow the instructions to register for “The Rally Without a Name” on June 20. Note: there is a $5 late-fee for all those who do not register online or by mail. To register by mail, contact [email protected].

The rally course covers about 90 miles of scenic North Texas country in Collin, Denton, and Grayson counties, all of which are paved. It will be a scenic drive to the north, staying on course through the use of Note and numbered instructions and Main Road Rules, answering questions based on observations along the route. Note: 3-car teams may enter for a special Rally Team Trophy. These may be club, marque, or sponsored teams. There is no extra entry fee for teams.

To get to the start from the south, take Exit 39 (Eldorado Pkwy) from US 75, and turn right quickly on Marketplace Dr. Then first second opportunity into the parking lot for the Texas Roadhouse. To get there from the east, west, or north, get onto Eldorado Pkwy in McKinney just east of US 75, headed east. Turn right on Medical Center Dr., then right onto Marketplace Dr. Turn right into the parking lot at the last opportunity before the Stop sign. Look for the checkpoint sign.

Please join us for a morning of driving fun, whether you drive a family car, a sports car, or a vintage car!

For more information on the SCCA rally program, see www.texasscca.org, and click on “Rally”.

This rally is sanctioned by SCCA, and a part of the National SCCA RoadRally Championship. Sanction Number 2009-RGTA-41-04.

Haha. Lets do it! Wish I had my MG.

This actually sounds pretty fun. I'm gonna see if the wife would be interested since we could take the baby along.

Oh, I'll definitely be in the XJ if I go.

So what charity are these profits going to? lol :passgas:

:eeks1: That's two days before my birthday. I'll see if I can go, let's hope i'm not locked up in Jail lol :hang:

if im not up in utah then i think im going to try and check it out.

Back