• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

tee shirts

zachxj01

NAXJA Forum User
i recently saw the arizona chapters new tee shirts and they look pretty cool do we have anything like that and if not is there anyway we can get some :) i know i would buy atleast 2

we got em, as a matter of fact, we were the first to have em' Gotta PM the prez, I don't know if we have any left. Usually we have Nac-Fest shirts too. Nac-Fest yet another good reason to attend...

We used to have NAC t-shirts, and every year we sell NACFest t-shirts at NACFest. I will talk to stroker about the tees

if you need some one to make more shirts my girlfriend has all the equipment to do so. and im sure she can do it cheaper than anyone else will.

The chapter does not have anymore at this time. In the past we ordered some when people preordered. Right now I am concentrating my efforts on NACfest (where we have event t-shirts). Sometime after that I will look at getting another batch of chapter shirts done. Come to NACfest and you can purchase a NAC NACfest tee.

lobsterdmb said:
The chapter does not have anymore at this time. In the past we ordered some when people preordered. Right now I am concentrating my efforts on NACfest (where we have event t-shirts). Sometime after that I will look at getting another batch of chapter shirts done. Come to NACfest and you can purchase a NAC NACfest tee.

NATHAN
Kids small
or should I tell Ben!!!1

i wish i could make NAC Fest but i graduate high school the 21 i wanted to go to NAC Fest for like a year i been working on graduating high school for 12 lol

Not quite, i still dont see the need for two today's in there :roll:

No, I'm far from it.. but my mind just cringes when i try to read that :p

LilRhodyXJ said:
I wish I was artistic and had the skill to design a logo and a shirt...anyone on here want to try it? I'd take two shirts as well :D

-Andrew

I’m a graphic designer. If a art work is needed I can help.

Back