• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Big Bear 9-17 *report and pics*

cool pics...

it looks like the person taking the pics is moving the camera before the photo finishes... if it were dust, you would see the specs im the image...

was there any damage to the toy on the front drive shaft?...

ken

That UCA mount on the axle end looks nice ;) When I was putting the new D30 (new to me) under the jeep I laid a bead on the inside of the mount as well as I put a strap across the back to the axle.

IMORTL said:
cool pics...

it looks like the person taking the pics is moving the camera before the photo finishes... if it were dust, you would see the specs im the image...

was there any damage to the toy on the front drive shaft?...

ken
I was the one taking the pics :wave: and you could be right.. i was running around while snapping pics so that could be the problem. Nope no damage on the Dshaft of the toy other some scrapes. Its was resting on the beefy part of the yoke.

Remi: I will hopefully go to a buddys shop later today or tomarrow to get it re welded, as it is my DD. Its held on by a small weld in the back,which made it driveable, i will make sure it gets welded everywhere possible.

Nice Pic's We were up there the same day, running John Bull. Couldn't ask for better weather. There were alot of groups in the area, & ran in to a few, or should I say they ran into us :nosmile:
Looks like you had a godd time like us.

Rob

FELIX said:
Nice Pic's We were up there the same day, running John Bull. Couldn't ask for better weather. There were alot of groups in the area, & ran in to a few, or should I say they ran into us :nosmile:
Looks like you had a godd time like us.

Rob
Did anybody from your group lose a memory card for a Sony digi cam on john bull? if so i have it.

ruggedjeep said:
Did anybody from your group lose a memory card for a Sony digi cam on john bull? if so i have it.

I"ll ask & see.

Thanks

Rob

Posted on our group board, no replies so I'm guessing no.

Thanks for asking though. Are you going to the M & G in Oxnard on Sat? If so I'll see you there.

Rob

Back