• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pre-runner fenders

tone

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone know a place to get some Pre-runner style front fenders besides rustys? and does anyone have a picture so i can tell the differnce in looks between the 6'' and the 8'' bulge. thanks everyone in advance!

PM me plz or post up :)

that is the 6" from hannamn, it is my jeep in the pic. Dan just labeled the pic incorrectly.

here's my XJ with the hannemann 6" fenders

poor glass quality, id recommend the glassworks fenders (i used to have them and they were made infinitely better)

437678_264_full.jpg

437678_233_full.jpg

437678_232_full.jpg

PMed you prerunnerXJ. The rear fenders make it so the back doors arent useable or can i just not see that well?

actually many 2-door guys and guys with explorers use rear glass to increase the amount of room for uptravel

you'd attach them with dzus tabs that you weld to the body and cut out everything under the fiberglass

then you tub the wheelwell and everything is good

ive got pics if you'd like

prerunnerXJ said:
actually many 2-door guys and guys with explorers use rear glass to increase the amount of room for uptravel

you'd attach them with dzus tabs that you weld to the body and cut out everything under the fiberglass

then you tub the wheelwell and everything is good

ive got pics if you'd like

I'm not saying that you can't put them on whatever. But they were designed as bedside for the MJ. Would look fine on a 2dr though i'm sure.......:cheers:

Back