• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC T-Shirts

juicexj24

NAXJA Forum User
I'm reposting this.
The price for the t-shirts is going to $15 for Med-XL and $18 for XXL.
I have gotten a few emails about this so far.
I haven't ordered the shirts yet. I not going to order them until I have enough money to cover the first order. So all those that reply to this, I just need to know your size and how many.
paypal the money to me @ [email protected]

Thanks. Juice

I am interestd in one, but don't have pay-pal. Don't want it either. Is there any way I could send you a check or something?

Copperhead

hey i would like two XL t-shirts but i also dont have paypal and would prefer to either hand u the money or send a cheak. I'm wating on my membership to, i paid and everything theysaid it just takes a while to get my name in red

Price does include shipping. Sorry for any confusion. Juice

Shirt will be Grey with the logo on the back, NAXJA on the left front chest.
The logo is the NAC logo sticker. Hope that helps.

Last edited:
i assume this is the sticker you have recreated on the back? how big is it on the shirt? a lil out of focus but thats all i could get with my POS camera..

standard

el minator said:
where's the MJ . . .

Look carefully - from the front, an XJ and an MJ look strangely identical :D

Actually, it's one of the reasons why we designed the sticker with full frontal nudity, so our MJ'ers would feel loved as well.

Mike in NJ :patriot:

Back