• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I'm home

Got home safe and sound at 6pm, surprisingly to my knowledge with the truck telling me an average of 8 mpg, I only spent about $450 in fuel to get there and back not including filling up the Jeep. I usually spend about $600 for Cherokee Crawl. I had a blast wheeling on some new and sweet trails, making new friends and laughing at D jokes. Hope to make it again next year.

Hopefully, you do make it. It was cool to meet you guys and great to share camp and trail with you. It is a great event, great place. See you next year (at the latest!)
Rich

Hopefully, you do make it. It was cool to meet you guys and great to share camp and trail with you. It is a great event, great place. See you next year (at the latest!)
Rich

Thanks rich! I'm planning on bringing the 5.9 zj next year so maybe we can have another NacFest race with the 440 lol

Back