• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB dana 30 shafts!

Captain 041

NAXJA Forum User
Recently upgraded to 33s in the front and with the spartan locker id love a set of backups for safety! I can Don u joints if need be! Getting final touches done!
b9648161b829c092a1ecb77eb646c9f9.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I can probably come up with a set...

How's $50 for a set sound if we don't worry about the ujoints.

mac 'lmk' gyvr

Ill dig a set out.

mac ‘and see how many more sets i got to sell’ gyvr

By a set do you mean inner and outer or both sides? At 50 for both sides I would take a couple of sets.

Ill see how many i got

mac ‘checking soon’ gyvr

Yeah I meant both...I must have sold myself too cheap lol

I didn't get to this over the weekend because I was trying to get a pile of zj out of my garage...but I can get to them now and will go through them.

mac 'haven't forget' gyvr

I always end up blowing a u joint, so I expect to start breaking them. I'd love both inner and outers.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I blow a u joint and it always takes out the ears.

Yeah I meant both...I must have sold myself too cheap lol

I didn't get to this over the weekend because I was trying to get a pile of zj out of my garage...but I can get to them now and will go through them.

mac 'haven't forget' gyvr

You prolly did. I end up paying that for one side on ebay. I don't live close to a pick and pull so I just suck it up. No hurry, get Captain his set first. I can always come to your house and pick up a set.

You prolly did. I end up paying that for one side on ebay. I don't live close to a pick and pull so I just suck it up. No hurry, get Captain his set first. I can always come to your house and pick up a set.

I can bring a set.

JIM.

I can bring a set.

JIM.

Thanks Jim. To clarify I don't need any at the moment, I have spares for this trip. If I can buy a full set or 2 for 50 bux for future needs I am in. You may need em anyways, I kinda wanna see you get revenge on that obstacle that broke yours last year.

I went with 10 Factory shafts. Plus I still have extras.

JIM.

d998b9368af504b58012f6ea30a3b84f.jpg

Got two sets one for each of you.

mac ‘found em’ gyvr

Back