• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trade: Your 30s on OEM or similar rims for my 32x11.5 BFGs on fake beadlock rims

irish44j

NAXJA Forum User
I'm looking to go to something smaller so I can drop back down a bit lower.

Currently have (4) BFG A/T 32x11.5 on some fake beadlock wheels in pretty good condition from what I can see. The tires have somewhere around 7/32" on them, maybe a bit more or less. I just bought the vehicle so I don't know how many miles are on them specifically, though there are no vibrations at speed, so they appear to be balanced correctly. I'm not sure of the wheel offset, but you can look at the pic below for an idea.

I would like to trade these for some 30 or 31" A/T tires on stock rims or ones that will sit similar offset/backspace to stockers. Don't have to be in perfect condition, but tires need to have similar tread depth to what I have now.

I''m located in the DC area. Let me know. Here are a couple pics.

random010.jpg

random005.jpg

Last edited:
Would you believe it? I live in VA, I've been thinking about trying some 32 11.5's on my XJ because my 33 10.5 BFG AT's are just too skinny and tall, and the Wife hates how high she has to climb. What are the chances?

Would you then believe I also happen to have a set of very good shape 30" Stock Goodyear Wrangler ATS (or GSA's either way they are an AT off of a Jeep) with very good tread AND I have a set of Ecco's that look like they're in somewhat better shape than your Steelies with the fake bead locks.... if only you had more than 7/32 tread on your BFG's... if they were closer to half ... Is there any uneven wear on them? Any patches or plugs? Can you take a closer pic of the most worn down tire?

Here's the Ecco wheels (these tires were junk and have been removed)
picture218ta1.jpg

And here's a dark pic of the tires:
picture212ck9.jpg

GSA now looking at this pic :)

I've got a set of 30" BFG AT's on stock 5 spoke star wheels that have about 70% tread left that I might be interested in trading or I have a set of 235/75/15 BFG long terrains on 5 spoke star wheels that are probably a lot closer to the wear you have. Do the wheels rub at all? PM me an e-mail address and I'll snap some pics of mine. You wouldn't happen to have a 32" spare to go with these would you?

Last edited:
Thanks 1bolt, I will let you know....Going to wait and see if anyone has some 31s first, though I do like the ecco wheels. I will also get you some better pics of what I have. How much tread is on those tires? Doesn't look like much.

AznDrgn said:
I've got a set of 30" BFG AT's on stock 5 spoke star wheels that have about 70% tread left that I might be interested in trading or I have a set of 235/75/15 BFG long terrains on 5 spoke star wheels that are probably a lot closer to the wear you have. Do the wheels rub at all? PM me an e-mail address and I'll snap some pics of mine. You wouldn't happen to have a 32" spare to go with these would you?

PM sent.

The only spare I have is a stockish-sized one on a non-matching narrower rim....

PM or email sent to both of you!

I am in Richmond VA and if your tires are good I might be willing to trade you. I have good, 3/4 tread on the front maybe a little less on the back BFG AT's (31-10.5-15) on stock silver 15X7 5 star wheels LMK if you want pics or are interested. Thanks

Brian

sorry guys the wheels are sold. Forgot to update the thread. Apologies.

Back