• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Campfire?

Avanteone

NAXJA Forum User
I'm going to assume there's no burn ban over there this early in the season.

If everybody brings a few pieces of wood or a bundle from the grocery store, we should be in good shape and not have to go out and gather anything.

J

ECKSJAY said:
There's a bunch of wood nearby lying around. On Memorial Day weekend the kids went out and gathered all the wood we needed. :D

I'll be bringing some regardless.... if nothing else we'll have some nice dry stuff to get it started with.

J

Avanteone said:
I'll be bringing some regardless.... if nothing else we'll have some nice dry stuff to get it started with.

J

Yeah, if you have logs that'd be helpful. Some of the logs we found were unseasoned and full of pitch. Not bad if you like black smoke. :D Sorry, i wrote the previous post while I had a foot out the door. :)

I'll bring my old trailer sides...in the trailer! Plus misc pieces from the garage that need to burn.

We'll have our chainsaw just incase we need it but there is usually plenty wood laying around. Also I'm hoping to remember to bring a couple chunks a wood.

Back