• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So, got a set of 37x12.50 MT/Rs

ECKSJAY

Water is dirty
And they came with this Jeep. :yelclap:

FrontRT.jpg

RearRT.jpg

Bought this from my good friend Bill Van Tuyl of Central 4 Wheel Drive. I've followed his build pretty close and know the rig very well (though I'm still learning a LOT about it). He has done all of the work you see. I'm honored that I had the opportunity to buy it from him. I know how much this Jeep means to him as it's been EVERYWHERE in the wheeling sense (Avalanche Ranch, 21 Road, Moab, Rubicon, Baja). Like a good horse, I'm sure it'll lead me to those places. party1:

The specs:

96 Cherokee Sport
Custom RE longarms (built before RE had a kit;))
RE front springs with ACOS
Currie anti-rock
Rear OME springs w/overloads, custom assembled
Bilstein 9100 shocks in front, 7100s in back
4.0L HO, AW4, NP242 w/ TeraLow
Ford front HP44, narrowed, 5.13 gears, ARB air locker
Tera60R rear w/ disc brakes, 5.13 gears, ARB air locker
Rocker tubes (look familiar, I blatantly copied his!) that double as airtanks for the Quickair compressor
ARB bullbar w/ M8000, dash controlled
Lightforce 170 lights
Rear carrier custom built, includes spare spindle assembly for front axle
Cobra CB :D
Corbeau Legacy seats with Scroth 3pt harnesses

Lots of other cool stuff... One example is the PIAA wireless light switches that control the air lockers, located on the steering wheel. :D I can't wait to go wheeling now!

Congrats on the purchase Phil! That thing is definitely big. Looks really good.

Jeep looks awesome.
Good thing they came with the 37's. I don't even wanna think about how much it would cost if you had to go out and buy them :scared: .

KarlVP said:
Fawkin A RIGHT!!!

Congrats dude.

See you on the memorial day run at Naches???

We're going to be camping at Liberty and running the kids around... I'm going to stay in the 'area' through Tuesday. I'll be splitting from my group and meeting up with a buddy on Monday, then heading for the rocks then.

You over the loss now? I would be @ this point.

thats like upgrading from this
images

to this

images

WaXJ_Skier said:
You over the loss now? I would be @ this point.

thats like upgrading from this
images

to this

images

Jesus Joe...I actually LOL'd at that. :yelclap:

Yes, I'm over it. Closure for me was tearing the old one down and seeing the parts to go everyone else. :cheers:

Thinking about a nice 91+ with a 3.5" RE Superflex with some Emu shocks and stabilizer...one some 31s.

Well, it's pretty close to what you were thinking about. Except for the lift, tires, long arms, xfer case, axles etc. And I thought you were serious too! Hey, it looks like a real nice, capable rig. Hope you enjoy lots of great wheeling with it. Don't run over any of us running 31's.

VERY NICE!!!!

I look forward to trying to keep up with you on the trail.

Michael

hysiderafter said:
Well, it's pretty close to what you were thinking about. Except for the lift, tires, long arms, xfer case, axles etc. And I thought you were serious too! Hey, it looks like a real nice, capable rig. Hope you enjoy lots of great wheeling with it. Don't run over any of us running 31's.

Awe snap...you got me there. :D I was actually serious. The accident really spooked me at first. A trip up to George's snapped me right outta that nonsense. ;)

:clap:
WOW !!!!! its about darn time that the secret gets out
I was about to go :looney: nuts.....lol
We'll have a :cheers: and celebrate this weekend
:party:

damn phil..............

Back