• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ARB Overland Driving Seminar at NWFest!

ECKSJAY

Water is dirty
The following is from Chris at ARB. We've been talking about this for a couple of months now. :) This thread is NOT a pre-registration and is for information purposes only. Due to the nature of the class, we will be holding a lottery at a later date for driver slots. This will be held the day before the trail runs on the 23rd and 24th of June.

Chris Wood said:
Chris Wood of ARB would like to invite you to attend ARB's Level-1 Overland Driving Seminar. This program takes the driver from pre-trip preparation and in-field driving technique through vehicle recovery and personal survival skills. Each driver will learn first-hand the time-proven skills used by professionals to stay safe and successfully pilot their 4WD vehicles on short "weekenders" or extended overland trips.

Chris Wood is a certified trainer with the International 4WD Trainers Association and brings over 23 years of experience to ARB's program. Chris welcomes drivers of all experience levels and promises to sharpen the skills of both the novice and seasoned off-roader. This class is offered free of charge to registered participants of the NAXJA Northwest Fest, but is limited to ten vehicles. This class is scheduled to be held on June 22nd, 2007. For more information on the class and details regarding minimum vehicle requirements, please contact Chris at 425 264-1391 ext. 1289.

All the best,

Christopher Wood
Western Sales Manager
ARB - USA

Re: NWFest announcement, ARB Overland Driving Seminar

That is cool Phil

I wouldn't drive but if there is an open seat I may want to go along.

Are they allowing passengers?

Re: NWFest announcement, ARB Overland Driving Seminar

XJourney said:
Are they allowing passengers?

Yes. Class is limited to ten vehicles...and the only stipulation I've heard on attendees is adults only. Nobody under 18 allowed for his liability purposes.

Sweet man! Hey Jeremy, if you get picked, can I ride along? :) I'll put my name in too, but the more passenger dibs I get the better chance of at least learning.

Hey Phil, when is this lottery gonna take place?

ECKSJAY said:
Not sure yet. Still trying to figure out how the hell to pick something like this, lol. Any ideas?

Why not just start a thread asking anyone who is interested to RSVP by a certain date. When the date passes take all the posted names and throw them in a hat. Draw 9 names to go with me because the 22nd is my birthday:D
-Ryan

Megawatt said:
You didn't specify what month :twak:

Touche'
starwars.gif

CanMan said:
Cool. Looking foward to who gets picked.

My guess is it will be all 5 people that are there the time of the drawing or whoever wakes up sober enough to drive. :anon:

I'm really hoping we get picked :sad1:

Back