• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Home

My ride home was very uneventful. I only had to hit the brakes for 9% grades, intersections and red lights. Very little traffic on my route.

Granted, I was towing like a Grandma limping the tow rig back home.

Riding the brakes the entire way down every hill...

Note to self: Next year, stay ahead of Andy...

Riding the brakes the entire way down every hill...

Note to self: Next year, stay ahead of Andy...

I tried to tell ya... I was on engine braking only on most all of those hills. I won't be towing with that truck next time in those hills. That's a lot of truck to get around those curves at the bottom of the grades.

I'll also have functioning trailer brakes...

I tried to tell ya... I was on engine braking only on most all of those hills. I won't be towing with that truck next time in those hills. That's a lot of truck to get around those curves at the bottom of the grades.

I'll also have functioning trailer brakes...

If that was the trailer I towed with they should work. I wired and tested them myself last year...... :cheers:

This statement contradicts itself.... :D

I didn't say they were perfect. I had to boost my controller more with that trailer then mine.

The trailer is fine. The controller in the truck stopped working halfway up there.

That makes sense sort of. You may have had them set too low?

A bit dirtier than when I left. Notice I now have my winch back.
10462950_10202911304046003_8475764442550310956_n.jpg

Back