• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

before the crawl my junk needs.....

Rough day..
Anyone know who would have ARB diff parts in stock?

Front locker has all its teeth broken off and the shop rebuilding it can get all the parts from ARB except for the flange Cap Part #: ARB-028502. It is out of stock they estimate 6-8 wks and somehow aren't aware of anyone that might have stock.

We have had 3 or 4 pretty costly things come up all at once in the last few days, things are going to be really tight.

Arb took a part off of a return and overnighted it to me for free! The jeep is ready to go after I drop it off to refill the A/C (again smh)

New climate control system installed and tested on trailer and new gear oil in trailer axle done.
All I need for the trailer now is to borrow a generator since we finally got a hold of the campground and will not have a power spot since they lost our reservation.

Figured out I have plenty of room for a driveshaft up front beside my exhaust if I add another hangar, which will happen tomorrow. However, due to the JK rear uppers I'm using as lower control arms, my front axle has been pushed forward enough to where my factory driveshaft is too short. So with the help of a friend, we extended it, looks like I'll be wheeling after all!!!

Cut in half:
IMG_1259.jpg

Finished:
IMG_1261.jpg

Probably won't be balanced quite well enough for highway use, but it'll do just fine moving a the speed of smell :)

Started work on getting my jeep ready, went to open the tailgate and the whole spare tire moved and almost fell off. The tube on the JCR bumper that holds the mount was 90% cracked through. So, had to get that welded up again.

And then, spend way too much time replacing a wheel bearing on a co-workers stupid little ford focus, and then drank a bunch of beer. So, now I got to do all the rest of my jeep prep today

I still need to drill a couple drain holes in the floor, re-mount my air tank, weld up a couple cage-roof tie-ins, tighten the belt, check the rear diff fluid, and then start packing up. See everyone there tomorrow!

e6asy9ez.jpg

I wasn't planning on a brake job on the tow rig today, but the driver side caliper stuck on the way home from picking up the trailer. New caliper and pads and I'm ready to load up.

e6asy9ez.jpg

I wasn't planning on a brake job on the tow rig today, but the driver side caliper stuck on the way home from picking up the trailer. New caliper and pads and I'm ready to load up.
Nothin' better than crawling around on gravel.

Tim is awesome and towed my broke MJ up to Harlan. Doug is awesome and we did a campground clutch. MJ is fixed?!?

Back