• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Its day ___ and i already broke ____

If that's 5 PSI, he needs a new gauge. I've got plenty of video that shows the tires with no grab. Maybe it's how stiff the tires are, I don't know.

I do know this: Beadlocks are exactly for not blowing a bead, which would let him run whatever pressure he needs to hook those tires and crawl over things instead of running the engine at 6000 rpm driving by braille.

they aren't at 5.... on a cold day theyre hovering just under ten and i dont let them go any lower because i would rather bump it than be putting beads back on, ive only blown one bead in the past couple of years but i used to run tsl's and i could hold the tire on the rim with decent confidence at 4-5 pounds, i wouldnt try it with a radial tho. yes beadlocks are in the future, yes alloys (and 300m joints) for the front are in the future, and yes im just as happy going slow over something as i am using all 4.7 liters to do it

i m still waiting to hear about High2by's ring gear detoothing.. Where? why? When? How? maybe some pictures..

See Below! :D

I think it was at the bottom of white tail crawl

DSCF0200.jpg

DSCF0227.jpg

Hows that for ya?

i d fire who ever did that job! you just dont go breaking teeth like that... no matter how hard you mash it..

Thanks Flexd.

102_1479.jpg

102_1490.jpg

Of all the things I've broke, this is my first set of gears.

bobby longs cryo treatment is cheep ;) and it held up in tim's 30 until he sold it, might be in your future too it looks like

Sheet metal got dented.
Long arm bent slightly.
Tie rod bent slightly.
Busted double cardian.
Almost tore the fuel door off.
Power steering reservoir nipple, does that count?
Did I miss something?

Back