• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NWFest 07, mark your calendars!

norcal420 said:
I'm convinced that the NAXJA Supreme Overlords purposely removed my name early from the "paid" registry in order to thwart my ability to gain acceptence with other PNW folk.

:rattle: :eyes:

We still love you and that red-headed kid you hang out with. :D

ECKSJAY said:
We still love you and that red-headed kid you hang out with...
...we just want your money, too.
spend.gif

-----Matt-----

P.S. Saw your rig down at Auburn Car Repair the other day...whaddya doin?

IXNAYXJ said:
...we just want your money, too.
spend.gif

-----Matt-----

So did John . . . :D

P.S. Saw your rig down at Auburn Car Repair the other day...whaddya doin?

While I was on my Caribbean vacation :laugh3: , I had John install some drop brackets and check my steering. Ever since I put on the JCR 1ton steering, it's been wicked sloppy. The DBs help tremendously . . .

Spaz said:
I'll see if i can get those days off as well, it's going to be a tight squeeze though as i'm asking off for 3 weeks in early september for my Honeymoon in Costa Rica

Going to have to pony up a few bucks for a membership also, NAXJA rules for events. Thought Id let you know before hand. :thumbup:

well guys i regret to inform u all that i wont be attending this year.... i am still holding the for down in afgahnastan until july. well hope i catch some events when i get home. i hope every one has a great time. drink one for me guys and i will see you all soon.

falcon1235 said:
well guys i regret to inform u all that i wont be attending this year.... i am still holding the for down in afgahnastan until july. well hope i catch some events when i get home. i hope every one has a great time. drink one for me guys and i will see you all soon.

Will do :cheers: .
Come home safe.
-Ryan

falcon1235 said:

Stay safe, dude. My buddy had a lot of fun over there with 3rd Group. :D

Back