• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trail Run Leaders Needed

itscheesey

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
I would like to know who can help with leading various runs for the weekend. Those who volunteer will receive a free dinner for Saturday night at the event. Please PM me if you are interested. Also any suggestions on what trails you guys want to run post up in here.

I’m not volunteering to lead a run because I don’t know the trails real well and I’m not confident of my navigation skills. But if anyone’s interested in doing a short night run on Friday, I’d like to tag along. Any interest?

I’m not volunteering to lead a run because I don’t know the trails real well and I’m not confident of my navigation skills. But if anyone’s interested in doing a short night run on Friday, I’d like to tag along. Any interest?

I'm in depending on time. I plan on getting there around 7 ish on friday.

That sounds like fun. I will be up there earlier in the day. Let me look at a few trails and figure something out.

Cool. I haven't gotten a response from Justin yet, so maybe it'll just be the two of us, in which case I can just swing by your place as I drive through.

I'll be lucky if I have a jeep ready, finally got my MRI.

"cervical osteoarthritis, spinal stenosis, a herniated disc, and pinched nerves."

Still in pain, still unlikely to finish a jeep.

Back