• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Holy Crap!... check this video out...

members of the national security force? I think feeding that young man the stick would have been the appropriate thing to do.

...and this is why we (responsible gun owners) need assault weapons with high cap magazines.:lecture::farmer::roflmao::laugh2::wave1::rof::wantyou::viking::compwork::variety:

~Alex

but seriously, we are going to need a second civilian security force to defend ourselves from that one.

Wow the Black Panthers are already in high ranking security positions. Here I am whitey walking into that polling station. ..." la la la wtf whats those black guys there with sticks for? something must be wrong.... oh, well everyone seems calm hmm oh dam they looked kinda pissed... why are they looking at me like that... ok past them now thank god they didn't hit me or anything... " OK voter number one: well I was going to vote for Obama but if that is the kinda shit that going to happen from now on... Check one box for McCain. Ok voter number two: well i was going to vote for McCain but they might figure out who I voted for or ask me and then get pissed at me for voting for the white guy hmmm check one for Obamaﻠ

Back