• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Raffle info for Colorado Fest 2007

YELLAHEEP

NAXJA Forum User
The other thread was getting kinda congested with different info and/or discussions so in the interest of clarity, here's a list of National and local sponsors/vendors that are supporting Colorado Fest 2007:

Tom Woods: Leather Jacket, gift certificates, binoculars, swag.

RuffStuff: Diff cover armor for D44 and 8.8

Spidertrax: Several t-shirts, stickers

AJ's Armor: Gift Certificates

Tomken Machine: Gift Certificates

TNT

Big Offroad

**We'll add more as we get the specifics.

Last edited:
Thanks to the vendors who stepped up.

I sent two $100 gift certificates via email but didn't get a response so I hope you got them. If anyone sees this before the raffle and is there, please check to see that they have them- if not feel free to scribble $100 towards AJ's Offroad Armor on a rock if you have to and give it away.

AJsArmor said:
I sent two $100 gift certificates via email but didn't get a response so I hope you got them. If anyone sees this before the raffle and is there, please check to see that they have them- if not feel free to scribble $100 towards AJ's Offroad Armor on a rock if you have to and give it away.

Thanks for the reminder, I'm been meaning to redeem this, won it at raffle a while back. So I'll go ahead and take a front and rear bumper.
Thanks,
Joe

rock.jpg

Thanks for your support :D :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Back