• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

anyone live in southwest virginia?

Well, were do you live, that may help... I live in Hampton Va.

Hey man

I live in Roanoke, Where about in SWVA do you live? I got a few buddies we run potts mountain and a few other trails around here about once a month.

David

ON the otherside of the state but I would love to get together for an all XJ ride her in Va!!!

Might have to catch up to yall for a potts mtn run.

Potts mountain is fun, i wish there were some better trails around.

Supposedly there is a good one down on 220 near martinsville? I'll get more info

David

MyJeepXJ said:
ROANOKE HERE! We *must* get together, if for nothing else but LUNCH!
what's your xj look like?

i've seen a few in the past couple of weeks that i haven't seen before. One's a white lifted xj that i always see in the morning over near roanoke memorial hsptl. and i saw a nice red one with a surco and bushwackers this morning pulling into the NS building.

Anyone want to set up a spring ride for all the VA guys?? Maybe crozet? Or we could do Potts mtn? Hell I'll even go for the GWNF.

Maybe as a NAXJA meet and greet for VA??

Wyn you want to help with my axle swap?

FitchVA said:
what's your xj look like?
Mine is stock with ZJ rims and 225 tires, fire truck red. National Guard tags. Ive got plans for a 2" BB and 235s or maybe 30s, then Ill be interested in doing a trail ride... I bottom the last trail I rode. Wonder why? :)

mines a red 91 xj laredo
3 inch rusty's aal lift
31 10 50s
surco safari basket
and lights everywhere:)

soon to be 2 more inch's (rear blocks and spacers inthe front) if someones lookin to burn some extra time

Back