• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Is there an itinerary for the week?

I

IntrepidXJ

I am just curious if there is any itinerary for the week? I have looked all over and have not found one? I am very interested in attending this event, however, am not sure if I can get all the days off I need from work.

If this is the case, I was wondering if there were special events on some of the days that it would be better for me to attend on, and make my schedule around that.

Thanks

Yeah....

Monday: Hardcore Wheelin
Tuesday : Hardcore Wheelin
Wednesday : Hardcore Wheelin
Thursday : Hardcore Wheelin
Friday : Hardcore Wheelin
Saturday : Hardcore Wheelin
Sunday : (Seventh day, Time to rest)

:guitar:

Ted Z said:
Yeah....

:D :D :party:

IntrepidXJ said:
I am just curious if there is any itinerary for the week? I have looked all over and have not found one? I am very interested in attending this event, however, am not sure if I can get all the days off I need from work.

If this is the case, I was wondering if there were special events on some of the days that it would be better for me to attend on, and make my schedule around that.

Thanks

There will be trail runs of some sort every day, Monday thru Sat, and we always run something on Sunday, too. Activities planned are a get aquainted bar-b-que tuesday evening, a show and shine with judging and prizes on Thursday evening, and the big event is the dinner on Friday night, including a raffle, award presentations, and a multimedia presentation of the weeks activities.

Don't forget the East vs West Challenge.

One vehicle has been purchased already, the second is almost a done deal.

Time to see if those CA guys are all talk, no action.

hmmmm from what I hear, last time someone from CO said that... our CA guys showed up and the CO folks just hid and pretended like they are not home LOL

Kejtar

I like this, I don't even have to say anything. Word has gotten around...... :D :D

All I know is I'm taking Turner out for a "special" dinner the night before the grudge match :firedevil

Sean

Ted Z said:
Yeah....

And whats your itinerary for the week after that, Ted?:moon: :greensmok :rattle:

so basically, if i had to leave saturday to make it back to work on monday, all i'd be missing are a few of the trail runs then.

i'll wait till the official schedule is done before i make any decisions.

Back